- Gale will have the remaining Houston quilts to return to people. If you won’t be at the meeting, please make arrangements for someone to pick up your quilt.
- Bring your sampler for the LARG exhibit in a clear sheet protector. If you would still like to join the group for lunch on in Las Cruces, let Vicki Conley know ASAP.
- You can turn in your pieces that have been accepted for Earth, Wind and Fiber at this meeting. Make sure you have a label on the back with your name, phone # and title of the piece. Put it in a clean pillow case with the same information on the outside of the pillow case.
- We will try something new this meeting: a free table. If you have any sewing/quilting related things that you no longer want or use and would like to pass them on, bring for the free table.
- Pat Gould still has stuff to sell and will be at the meeting with a flyer and directions to her house. She’d like people to come by after the meeting on the 17th.
Look at the SAQA New Mexico Blog (http://saqanm.blogspot.com/) for information and contact Schatzi Brimer with updates.
Studio Art Quilt Associates