- o Work should relate to the theme, may be representational or abstract
- o Dimensions of the quilt must be 30 “ high and 20” wide
- o Three dimensional aspects are permissible
- o A maximum of two quilts per artists may be entered
- o All work needs to be delivered with a wired slat. Instructions will be sent with acceptance letter
- o Each work must have a 4” wide sleeve sewn to the back- SEWN not basted or fused.
- o All entries must have a label attached to the back with the title of your work, artist’s name and email address.
Each image should be approximately 1800 pixels on the longest side.
> your name>address>phone #>sale price- or insurance value if it’s not for sale>title of work>an artist statement relating to the theme of the work.>the entry fee of $30.00 may be paid online through the SAQA store.